Social Media and Marketing Executive
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. You’ll need to be outgoing, confident, hands on and most importantly, have a great sense of humour and love dogs; as we have two in our office…
Social Media (60%) manage all social media channels and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign effectiveness.
Marketing (40%) plan, manage and deliver marketing campaigns across three brands and multiple audiences. Research and identify appropriate audiences and channels. Develop marketing assets and create content. Analyse and report on all campaign results.
- Establish a marketing communications plan for each brand
- Work with a director to create required marketing assets including writing and creating enews and quarterly newsletters, ad campaigns, photography, video content and all social media content.
- Implement agreed marketing plans, ensuring deadlines are met and objectives achieved
- Help identify and develop new business opportunities
- Identify PR opportunities
- Oversee all company social media account management including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube across all three brands.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Schedule content using platform relevant tools and Hootsuite across all channels and recommending suitable posting timings with justification.
- Copy writing for all organic and boosted social media posts along with all reactive posts.
- Audit and analyse social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine effectiveness and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Benchmarking and reporting social media and marketing campaign performance.
- Input to our websites with news, imagery, industry and product insights and produce content to improve SEO and create backlinks.
- Managing and following up leads created via social media platforms
- Excellent writing, grammar and spoken communication skills including creative writing
- Relevant marketing qualification and social media experience
- Proofreading and excellent attention to detail
- Cutting edge interest in social media, to be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with consumers are realised
- Tenacious self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Fantastic attitude and work ethic with a real desire to succeed
- Creatively minded with an ability to inspire idea creation and bring ideas to life with results
- Highly flexible, comfortable working on your own initiative and to short deadlines
- Technical skills – Microsoft Office, all social media platforms, Photoshop
- Willingness to work in a small team and at times contribute to the successful running of the business.
- Where necessary support the team to deliver customer’s marketing requirements
|Salary||£17,550 Part time Pro rata|
|Hours||16 hours per week/ flexible hours|
Applications to Managing Director Louise Hodge with CV and covering letter by 30th June 2019.